At Rozes, Gouveia & Company we possess a strong understanding of the cosmetology school business and culture along with how it relates to the financial aspects of your school. We currently provide services to cosmetology school clients located in various regions of the United States.
Below is a summary of the services we provide.
- Accounting & financial statement preparation
- Reviews & compilations
- Monthly, quarterly & annual financial statement preparation
- Online & in-house bookkeeping transaction compilation services
- Accounting systems policy & procedure analysis
- Contractual compliance reviews
- Accounting systems training
Tax Compliance & Preparation
- Individual, corporate, partnership & LLC tax return preparation
- Tax audit representation
- Selection of legal business entity type
- Individual & business tax planning
- Tax reduction strategies
Business Advisory Services
- DOE composite score calculation and monitoring
- Negotiating mergers, acquisitions & dispositions
- Forecasts & projections
- Cash flow budgeting
- Strategic & long range planning
- Cost reduction & profit improvement plans
- Financing assistance
- Loan restructuring analysis
- Ratio & trend analysis
- Lease vs. purchase analysis
- Ownership succession planning
- Internal control evaluations
In addition we:
- Assist in maintaining your school's books and records with the ultimate goal of producing and providing accurate, meaningful and timely financial statements to the ownership group.
- Assist with the accounting compliance including monthly financial statement submission, quarterly detailed analysis and annual financial projections.
- Annually we produce an audit package that is well accepted by your outside auditors allowing them to provide a more efficient audit to your school.